British American Tobacco PLC (BATS.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|73||2009||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|54||2019||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|60||2014||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|54||2018||President and Chief Executive Officer of Reynolds American Inc.|
|45||2019||Chief Marketing Officer, Regional Director - Americas and Sub Saharan Africa (AMSSA)|
- UPDATE 2-FTSE rally out of steam as trade nerves return, BAT slides
- BAT warns of steeper declines in cigarette sales, shares slip
- UPDATE 3-BAT warns of steeper declines in cigarette sales, shares slip
- BUZZ-British American Tobacco: 'Tasteless' outlook sparks old & new worries
- BUZZ-British American Tobacco: Falls as new products' outlook fail to light up