British American Tobacco PLC (BATS.L)
19 Nov 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2009||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|61||2011||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|54||2018||Chief Executive Designat|
|58||2014||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|54||2018||President and Chief Executive Officer of Reynolds American Inc.|
- U.S. to restrict e-cigarette flavors to fight teenage vaping "epidemic"
- UPDATE 1-Strong sterling weighs on FTSE 100
- British American Tobacco cuts sales target for new products
- Strong sterling weighs on FTSE 100 as earnings flow in, Merlin stumbles
- UPDATE 2-British American Tobacco cuts sales target for new products