British American Tobacco PLC (BATS.L)
20 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2009||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|60||2011||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|57||2014||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|53||2017||President and Chief Executive Officer|
|53||2017||Chief Operating Officer - International Business|
- BUZZ -Imperial shares fizzle after Japan Tobacco CEO dampens deal chatter
- UPDATE 1-BAT sees lift from U.S. tax change, plans to reinvest it
- BAT sees 6 pct earnings-per-share boost from U.S. tax change
- BRIEF-BAT Says U.S. Tax Reform To Result In Non-Cash Exceptional Tax Credit
- UPDATE 1-Santa's gift to the FTSE: 7,600 points