Banco Bradesco SA (BBDC3.SA)
25 May 2018
R$ -0.59 (-2.09%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2017||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|74||2017||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|57||2016||Executive Vice President, Director of Investor Relations, Member of the Executive Board|
|52||2016||Executive Vice President|
|54||2016||Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Board|
- Cielo to expand partnerships with Brazilian banks and retailers
- UPDATE 3-Banco Bradesco's shares fall as bank forecasts low credit growth
- BRIEF-Brazil's Banco Bradesco says provisions may end 2018 at the bottom of the estimated range
- Brazil's Banco Bradesco beats Q1 earnings estimates
- Mitsubishi UFJ sells shares in Brazilian lender Banco Bradesco in auction: source