Bio Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2012||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|59||2012||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|58||2016||Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
|56||2014||Executive Vice President - Global Commercial Operations|
|62||2014||Executive Vice President, President, Clinical Diagnostics Group|
- BRIEF-Bio-Rad Q1 Earnings Per Share $21.77
- BRIEF-Bio Rad Laboratories Says CEO Norman Schwartz's 2017 Total Compensation Was $5.4 Mln Vs $4.9 Mln In 2016
- BRIEF-Bio Rad Laboratories Says KPMG Notified Senior Management It Required More Time To Complete Audit Of 2017 Financial Statements
- BRIEF-Bio Rad Laboratories Files For Non-Timely 10-K - SEC Filing
- BRIEF-Bio-Rad Q4 Earnings Per Share $2.32