Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWG.DE)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2015||Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Member of the Supervisory Board|
|52||2015||Chairman of the Management Board|
|67||2010||Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|51||Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|52||2008||Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative|
- BMW says electric car mass production not viable until 2020
- UPDATE 1-BMW says electric car mass production not viable until 2020
- BMW delays electric car mass production until 2020 for cost reasons
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- BMW to double self-driving car testing fleet despite U.S. fatality