Bob Evans Farms Inc (BOBE.OQ)
20 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2016||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|58||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|64||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Chief Administrative Officer|
|45||2014||Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary|
|61||2008||Executive Vice President - Supply Chain Management|
- BRIEF-Bob Evans Farms sets $50 mln as Post Holdings deal terminations fee
- BRIEF-Post Holdings - merger agreement provides, upon termination of merger agreement in specified circumstances, Bob Evans must pay co termination fee of $50 mln
- Post Holdings to buy Bob Evans Farms for $1.5 billion
- UPDATE 2-Post Holdings to buy Bob Evans Farms for $1.5 bln
- BRIEF-Post Holdings to buy Bob Evans Farms for about $1.5 bln