Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.BO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2016||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2015||Global Chief Financial Officer|
|2013||Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director - India & South Asia, Executive Director|
|Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer - Airtel Payments Bank|
|Director & Chief Executive officer - Global Voice & Data Business|
- UPDATE 1-Zambia picks Unitel unit as fourth mobile operator
- Helios Towers ditches 2 billion pound London IPO plan
- Helios Towers ditches 2 bln stg London IPO plan
- BRIEF-Bharti Airtel Approves Allotment Of 30,000 NCDs Up To 30 Bln Rupees On Private Placement Basis
- BRIEF-Bharti Airtel Approves Transfer Of 19 Pct Stake Of Bharti Telemedia To Nettle Infrastructure Investments