Capital & Counties Properties PLC (CAPCC.L)
20 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2018||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|59||2011||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|51||2010||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|43||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|General Counsel, Director of Corporate Services|
- UPDATE 1-Capco weighs break-up of Covent Garden and Earls Court estates in London
- Capital & Counties considers break up of Covent Garden and Earls Court assets
- BRIEF-Xior Student Housing Acquires Student Complex In Enschede, Completes Capital Increase Of About 18 Million Euros
- BRIEF-Capital & Counties Properties Sells Empress State Building For 250 Mln STG
- BRIEF-Capital & Counties Says Contracts Exchanged On 49 Units At Lillie Square