Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (CBI.N)
20 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2010||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|2017||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|51||2016||Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer|
|2017||Executive Vice President - Fabrication Services|
- BRIEF-CB&I Awarded Contract For ADNOC Refining Crude Flexibility Project
- BRIEF-Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV Says Awarded A Contract By IGP Methanol Llc
- BRIEF-Chicago Bridge & Iron Co Receives Full Notice To Proceed For Petrochemical Plant In Kazakhstan
- BRIEF-CB&I Announces EPC Award For Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery In Saudi Arabia
- BRIEF-Indian Oil selects Chicago Bridge & Iron for residue upgrading unit in Mathura, India