Compagnie des Alpes SA (CDAF.PA)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2009||Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
|2011||Member of the Executive Committee, Deputy Chief Executive Officer - Department of Marketing, Sales, Product Development and International Development|
|61||2009||Member of the Executive Committee, Deputy Chief Executive Officer - Ski Area Operations at Paradiski, Grand Massif, Deux Alpes and Serre-Chevalier|
|43||2013||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
|89||2009||Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors|
- BRIEF-Compagnie Des Alpes: Q1 Revenue Increases To 133.2 Million Euros
- Ski resort operator Compagnie des Alpes buys stake in Travelfactory
- Ski resort operator Compagnie des Alpes confident of stake sale
- BRIEF-Compagnie des Alpes revenue up at 761.5 million euros
- BRIEF-Compagnie des Alpes signs partnership with Welcome City Lab