Cielo SA (CIEL3.SA)
R$ 0.18 (+0.73%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2017||Chief Executive Officer|
|45||2011||Chief Financial Officer, Investor Relations Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|36||2016||Executive Vice President of Products and Business, Executive Officer|
- UPDATE 1-Brazil's Cielo revenue falls as competition increases
- BRIEF-Cielo CEO Gouveia Says Larger Brazilian Card Processing Firms Target Higher Profitability, New Firms Look To Gain Market Share
- Exclusive: Brazil central bank looks to rein in fees on debit cards - sources
- Exclusive: Brazil credit card processor Stone plans New York IPO - sources