Continental Resources Inc (CLR.N)
25 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2009||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|49||2009||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer|
|65||2012||Vice Chairman - Strategic Growth Initiatives|
|59||2014||Senior Vice President, Chief Risk Officer, General Counsel, Secretary|
- Continental Resources' Harold Hamm credits OPEC for boosting oil prices
- UPDATE 1-Continental Resources profit surges past Wall Street's forecast
- Continental Resources first-quarter profit spikes on rising oil prices
- BRIEF-Continental Resources Q1 Earnings Per Share $0.63
- BRIEF-Continental Resources Announces Firm Transportation Deal On Enable's Project Wildcat