Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais CEMIG (CMIG4.SA)
23 Feb 2018
R$ 0.20 (+2.48%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|65||Chief Executive Officer, Deputy Chief Executive Officer|
|62||Chief Financial and Investor Relations Officer|
|56||Chief Officer for Human Relations and Resources|
|59||2015||Chief Business Development Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
- UPDATE 1-Brazil's Cemig to name Light's Paroli as chief executive -sources
- Brazil's Renova Energia board approves Brookfield acquisition
- Cemig hires broker to sell $218 mln worth of units in Taesa
- Brazil's Cemig misses profit estimates, posts quarterly loss
- Three groups vying for Cemig´s stake in Light, paper says