Coloplast A/S (COLOb.CO)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2006||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|58||Member of the Executive Management, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|70||Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|45||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Management|
|50||2014||Executive Vice President, Global Operations; Member of the Executive Management|
- BRIEF-Coloplast Q2 EBIT at DKK 1.20 bln
- BRIEF-Coloplast Launches Share Buy-Back Programme
- BRIEF-Coloplast Acquires IncoCare in Germany
- BRIEF-Coloplast CFO Says Greek Authorities Have Reduced Prices In Our Segments By Around 25 Percent Final Price Settlement Due After Appeal Period
- BRIEF-Coloplast Q1 EBIT Below Expectations At DKK 1.21 Billion