Cooper Companies Inc (COO.N)
26 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|78||2007||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|71||2008||President, Chief Executive Officer, Non-Independent Director|
|73||2002||Independent Vice Chairman of the Board, Lead Director|
|48||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Executive Officer - Cooper Medical, Inc.|
|53||2014||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President, President of CooperVision, Inc.|
- BRIEF-Generation Investment Management Reports 5.2 Pct Passive Stake In Cooper Companies As Of April 16
- BRIEF-Brian Andrews To Succeed Albert White As CFO Of Cooper Companies
- CORRECTED-BRIEF-Cooper Companies Acquires Lifeglobal Group
- BRIEF-Albert White To Succeed Robert Weiss As CEO Of The Cooper Companies
- BRIEF-Cooper Q1 Non-Gaap Earnings Per Share $2.79