CPFL Energia SA (CPFE3.SA)
17 Aug 2018
R$ 0.06 (+0.28%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||Chairman of the Board|
|45||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board, Director|
|44||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board, Director|
|54||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|44||Chief Financial and Investor Relations Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
- Exclusive: InterCement's European, African unit to be valued at $1.8 billion in IPO - sources
- Italy's Enel buys Brazil's Eletropaulo for $1.48 billion
- UPDATE 1-Italy's Enel buys Brazil's Eletropaulo for $1.48 bln
- UPDATE 1-Brazil's CPFL eyes Eletrobras distributors on sale -sources
- UPDATE 3-China State Grid has 30 days to recalculate price in CPFL unit's tender offer