Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (CSNA3.SA)
23 Feb 2018
R$ 0.03 (+0.29%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2008||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|39||Chief Financial Officer|
|54||2011||Commercial Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|50||2015||Executive Officer, Investor Relations Officer|
|51||2016||Executive Officer, Strategic Business Area|
- Brazilian steelmaker CSN considering asset sales "by option, not pressure"
- CSN renegotiates debt owed to Banco do Brasil, Caixa
- Brazil's CSN tries to refinance debt, waits to sell assets
- UPDATE 2-Brazil's CSN tries to refinance debt, waits to sell assets
- Brazil's CSN waiting for better prices to sell assets, CEO says