Public Power Corporation SA (DEHr.AT)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2015||Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors & Chief Executive Officer|
|Deputy CEO supervising the Divisions of Finance, Human Resources & Organization and Support Operations, Executive Member of the Board of Directors|
|60||2015||Deputy CEO supervising the Mines, Generation and Supply Divisions, Executive Member of the Board of Directors|
|73||Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|2008||General Manager, Chief Financial Officer|
- Greece's Public Power Corp. dismisses report it needs big cost cuts this year
- Greece says 15 investors interested in coal-fired plants sale
- UPDATE 1-Greece's Public Power reports 66 pct fall in profit
- Public Power Corp. nine-month profit drops 66 percent
- Mytilineos to finalize $400 million alumina investment in Greece next month