DAVIDsTEA Inc (DTEA.OQ)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|47||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Chief Accounting Officer|
|31||2017||Head of Product Development and Innovation|
- BRIEF-Rainy Day Investments Calls For Change At Davidstea
- BRIEF-DAVIDsTEA Says On May 10 Board Member Emilia Di Raddo Sent Letter Of Resignation To Co's Board
- BRIEF-Davidstea Inc - Rainy Day Investments Ltd Is A Holder Of 46 Pct Of Outstanding Shares Of Davidstea
- BRIEF-Rainy Day Investments Says Formally Submitted To Davidstea Names Of Seven Nominees For Election To Co's Board
- BRIEF-DAVIDsTEA Q4 Adjusted Earnings Per Share C$0.37