Elekta AB (publ) (EKTAb.ST)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2013||Chairman of the Board|
|57||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Management|
|40||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Management|
|54||2017||Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Management|
|51||2017||General Counsel, Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Management|
- UPDATE 2-Elekta shares jump on forecast-beating Q3 earnings
- BRIEF-Elekta AB Q3 profit and orders top forecasts, cuts full-year margin target
- BRIEF-Bolivia buys linear accelerators from Elekta
- BRIEF-Elekta's Gamma Knife system cleared for use by China
- BRIEF-Elekta signs $29 mln deal with the Ottawa Hospital