Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL.N)
20 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|57||2009||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|60||2009||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|55||2012||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|73||2016||Chairman of Clinique Laboratories, LLC, Director|
- EEOC Monitor: Estee Lauder pays $1 mln to end first bias suit for new dads
- BRIEF-Estee Lauder Files For Potential Debt Shelf Offering
- Weak U.S. sales cloud Estee Lauder's profit beat
- BRIEF-Estee Lauder Cos Reports Q3 Adj Earnings Per Share $1.17
- BRIEF-The Estée Lauder Cos Inc Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $0.38 Per Share