Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI.N)
21 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|75||2015||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|50||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|47||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|35||2017||Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary|
|62||2015||Executive Vice President - Sales and Marketing|
- BRIEF-Eminence Capital LP reports 6 pct passive stake in Ellie Mae Inc as of Oct. 27 - Sec filing
- BRIEF-Ellie Mae posts Q3 earnings per share $0.53
- BRIEF-Ellie Mae says board's audit committee approves new stock repurchase program
- BRIEF-Ellie Mae to acquire Velocify for $128 million in cash
- BRIEF-Ellie Mae Q2 earnings per share $0.52