Bper Banca SpA (EMII.MI)
22 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2018||Chairman of the Board|
|59||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|2018||Vice Chairman, Independent Director|
|Chief Financial Officer|
|59||2013||Director of General Affairs, Secretary, Deputy General Manager|
- Italy's Unipol raises stake in BPER Banca to 14.2 percent
- Italy's Unipol raises stake in BPER Banca to 14.2 pct
- Italy's BPER to cut problem-loan ratio to 18 pct with securitisation
- UPDATE 2-European shares bounce but trade jitters linger on
- Italy's Unipol buying further 5.2 percent of BPER, could buy more