Engie SA (ENGIE.PA)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|51||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee, Director|
|49||2016||Executive Vice President in charge of the Finance and the United Kingdom and North America Business Units, Member of the Executive Committee|
|58||2016||Executive Vice President, Chief Digital Officer and in charge of Group Information Systems, Member of the Executive Committee|
|56||2016||Executive Vice President in charge of Research & Technologies and of Innovation, Member of the Executive Committee|
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Total closes $1.5 billion deal for Engie's upstream LNG business
- BRIEF-ENGIE and SUSI to construct 208 MW Norwegian wind farm
- Neptune Energy buys VNG's oil and gas assets off Norway, Denmark
- UPDATE 1-Neptune Energy buys VNG's oil and gas assets off Norway, Denmark