EP Energy Corp (EPE.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2017||Chairman of the Board|
|55||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|42||2017||Interim Chief Financial Officer, Vice President, Treasurer|
|52||2013||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
|51||2013||Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary|
- BRIEF-EP Energy Q4 Loss Per Share $0.29
- BRIEF-EP Energy To Produce 81 MBOE/D TO 87 MBOE/D In 2018
- BRIEF-EP Energy To Enter Supplemental Indenture To Indenture Governing 9.375% Senior Notes Due 2020
- BRIEF-EP Energy Announces Acquisition Of Eagle Ford Acreage, Divestiture Of Certain Altamont Acreage
- BRIEF-EP Energy announces amendments to offers to exchange new senior secured notes