ESI Group SA (ESIG.PA)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||1991||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Group Executive Committee|
|66||Member of the Group Executive Committee, Deputy Chief Executive Officer-Edition Operations, Director, Acting Executive Vice President-Product Operations|
|2013||Deputy Chief Executive Officer-Edition Operations, Member of the Executive Board|
|2018||Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing, Member of the Group Executive Committee|
|2015||Executive Vice President Engineering Services, Member of the Group Executive Committee|
- BRIEF-ESI Group Q4 Sales At Constant Exchange Rates Stable At 56.6 Million Euros
- BRIEF-CCI Approves Jio Buying RCom's Towers, Optic Fiber Cable, Right To Use Spectrum, Media Convergence Nodes
- BRIEF-ESI Group Announces The Departure Of Its CFO
- BRIEF-ESI Group Q3 revenue down at 24.9 million euros
- BRIEF-Assystem Technologies and ESI join forces to deliver solutions for "Factory of the Future”