Exelon Corp (EXC.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2013||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|59||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|53||2018||Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer|
|64||2012||President and Chief Executive Officer of PECO|
|48||2014||Chief Executive Officer, BGE|
- Exelon says 3 U.S. nuclear plants did not clear PJM capacity auction
- PJM auction will not stop nuclear units from retiring: analysts
- BRIEF-Exelon - Constellation CEO Joseph Nigro Promoted To CFO
- BRIEF-Exelon Sets Regular Quarterly Dividend Of $0.345Per Share
- BRIEF-Exelon Announces Plan To Further Reduce Its Greenhouse Gas Emissions by 15 Percent