Fincantieri SpA (FCT.MI)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|73||2002||Chief Executive Officer|
|47||2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|58||2016||General Manager, Senior Executive Vice President Naval Vessels Business Unit|
|45||2015||Deputy General Manager, Senior Executive Vice President Business Development|
- Breakingviews - M&A friction limits EU single-market opportunity
- UPDATE 3-Italy moves to rein in Vivendi's influence over Telecom Italia
- BRIEF-Lockheed Martin and Fincantieri Marinette Marine awarded contract to build LCS 27
- Italy - Factors to watch on Sept. 29
- Fincantieri, Naval Group may exchange stakes in future military alliance