GEDI Gruppo Editoriale SpA (GEDI.MI)
11 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2017||Chairman of the Board|
|57||2009||Chief Executive Officer, General Manager, Executive Director|
|Central Director of Human Resources|
|2008||Central Director of Production, Information Systems and General Services|
- BRIEF-GEDI Gruppo Editoriale 9-month net result swings to loss of EUR 143.9 mln
- BRIEF-Gedi Gruppo Editoriale acquires 10% stake in Radio Italia
- BRIEF-GEDI to pay EUR 175.3 mln to settle FY 1991 tax dispute
- BRIEF-Gedi Gruppo Editoriale H1 net profit down at EUR 7.4 million
- BRIEF-GEDI Gruppo Editoriale: merger with ITEDI completed