Genmab A/S (GEN.CO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2013||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|55||2010||President and Chief Executive Officer|
|66||2015||Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|56||2008||Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer|
|59||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief Development Officer|
- BRIEF-Genmab 2017 Operating Profit Beats Expectations
- BRIEF-Genmab 2017 Net Sales Of DARZALEX At $1.24 Billion
- BRIEF-Genmab Gets USD 50 Mln From Novartis For Lost Potential Milestones And Royalties
- BRIEF-U.S. FDA Grants Priority Review For Daratumumab In Front Line Multiple Myeloma
- BRIEF-Gemnab Says Artisan Partners Increased Indirect Ownership In Co To 5.04 Pct Of Share Capital and Voting Rights