Aevi Genomic Medicine Inc (GNMX.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2012||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|57||2013||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|45||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Secretary|
|63||2013||Chief Scientific Officer|
- BRIEF-Aevi Genomic Medicine Files For Resale Of Up To 26.2 Mln Shares Of Co's Common Stock By Selling Stockholders
- BRIEF-Aevi Genomic Medicine Announces New Appointment To Its Board Of Directors
- BRIEF-Aevi Genomic Medicine Q3 loss per share $0.23
- BRIEF-Aevi Genomic Medicine announces private placement
- BRIEF-Aevi Genomic Medicine reports Q2 loss per share of $0.22