Granite Construction Inc (GVA.N)
22 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2016||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|60||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Interim Chief Operating Officer, Interim Executive Vice President, Director|
|62||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|2017||Senior Vice President and California Group Manager|
|55||2013||Senior Vice President - Group Manager|
- BRIEF-Granite, Parsons and Corman awarded $410 mln interstate widening and bridge project in Virginia
- BRIEF-Granite awarded $28 million light rail sub-contract in Washington
- BRIEF-Granite reports Q3 earnings per share of $1.14
- BRIEF-Granite Construction awarded $23 mln runway rehabilitation project in San Diego
- BRIEF-Granite awarded $41 million airport project in Southern California