HCA Healthcare Inc (HCA.N)
18 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2014||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|57||2016||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|54||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|52||2011||President — Physician Services Group|
|56||2013||President - American Group|
- Aetna owes HCA hospitals $150 million for ER services - arbitrator
- HCA Healthcare to buy North Carolina's Mission Health for $1.5 billion
- HCA Healthcare to buy North Carolina's Mission Health for $1.5 bln
- Hospital operator HCA raises forecast on higher patient admissions
- Hospital operator HCA lifts full-year forecast as admissions rise