Hapag Lloyd AG (HLAG.DE)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2014||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|50||2014||Chairman of the Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|2016||First Deputy Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative|
|48||2016||Second Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|41||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
- UPDATE 2-Hapag-Lloyd sticks to 2017 outlook, outpacing Maersk
- UPDATE 1-Hapag-Lloyd sees dividend on the horizon as shipping markets improve
- Kuehne raises Hapag-Lloyd shareholding to 17.15 percent
- Kuehne raises Hapag-Lloyd shareholding to 17.15 pct
- TUI raises 244 million euros from sale of remaining Hapag-Lloyd shares