Hochtief AG (HOTG.DE)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|75||2014||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|63||2012||Chairman of the Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|56||2016||Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative|
|52||2011||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|53||2014||Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
- UPDATE 1-Atlantia will not launch Cellnex tender offer, confirms dividend hike
- Italy - Factors to watch on March 16
- UPDATE 2-ACS, Atlantia deal does not aim to break up Abertis assets
- Spain's ACS, Italy's Atlantia sign deal on joint offer for Abertis
- Atlantia confirms deal with ACS/Hochtief on Abertis, board to review it