Houston Wire & Cable Co (HWCC.OQ)
20 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2012||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|50||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|51||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President|
- BRIEF-Houston Wire & Cable Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share Of $0.12
- BRIEF-Christopher Micklas Joins Houston Wire & Cable Co As Vice President And CFO
- BRIEF-Houston Wire & Cable Says On March 22 CFO Nicol Graham Notified Co Of His Intention To Retire In 2018
- BRIEF-Houston Wire & Cable Qtrly diluted EPS Of $0.12
- BRIEF-Houston Wire & Cable- Mark Ruelle Notified Board To Withdraw From Consideration As Nominee For Re-Election