Innergex Renewable Energy Inc (INE.TO)
13 Nov 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2010||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|53||2007||President, Chief Executive Officer, Non-independent Director|
|2015||Senior Vice President – Development, Western Canada and Latin America|
|2015||Senior Vice President – Hydroelectric Projects Management|
|2015||Senior Vice President – Wind and Solar Projects Management|
- TransCanada to sell 62 pct stake in Cartier facilities to Innergex
- BRIEF-Innergex Announces $150 Million Convertible Debenture Offering
- BRIEF-Innergex Enters The South American Renewable Energy Market By Acquiring Two Hydro Facilities
- BRIEF-Innergex Acquires Remaining Interests In Three Hydro Facilities In British Columbia