Ingenico Group SA (INGC.PA)
20 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2010||Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
|47||Executive Vice President, Finance, Legal & Governance; Member of the Executive Committee|
|2017||Vice President Investor Relations and Financial Communication|
|2016||Senior Vice President, Operational Excellence; Member of the Executive Board|
|2018||Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
- Worldline's $2.75 billion deal for SIX Payment Services sets stage for more consolidation
- BRIEF-Ingenico Group Q1 Revenues Down at 581 Million Euros
- BRIEF-Ingenico Group Rolls Out Its Pan-European Omnichannel Payment Solution For Adeo
- BRIEF-Ingenico Says It Appointed An Investment Services Provider
- BRIEF-GO Sport Partners With Ingenico For Its New Marketplace