Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE.OQ)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2018||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|56||2018||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|2018||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|40||2018||Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer|
|2016||Senior Vice President - Digital Games|
- BRIEF-Inspired Entertainment Sees Likely No Impact To Adj. Ebitda During FY 2018 As Timing Of Betting Limit Reduction Is Uncertain
- BRIEF-Inspired Entertainment Reports Qtrly Loss Per Share $0.02
- BRIEF-Inspired Entertainment Announces Management Changes
- BRIEF-Inspired Announces Content Deal With Novomatic
- BRIEF-Inspired Entertainment CEO Luke Alvarez's 2017 Total Compensation $8.8 Mln