International Personal Finance PLC (IPF.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2015||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|53||2012||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|48||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2012||Country Manager, Mexico|
- UPDATE 1-Doorstep lender IPF to top 2018 profit estimates by 10 pct
- UK's IPF expects to beat 2018 pretax profit estimates by 10 pct
- BRIEF-International Personal Finance Posts Q1 Credit Issued Growth Of 3 Pct
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-IPF gears up for tougher lending rules across Europe
- REFILE-Lender IPF unveils competitive European home credit rates