Ipsen SA (IPN.PA)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|53||2005||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|48||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|51||2018||Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF-Ipsen Q1 Sales up at 510.3 Million Euros
- BRIEF-Ipsen Announces EMA Validation Of Filing Of New Application For Additional Indication For Cabometyx®
- BRIEF-Ipsen Receives Positive CHMP Opinion For Cabometyx
- BRIEF-Ipsen Announces Health Canada Approval Of Dysport Therapeutic For Treatment Of Lower Limb Spasticity In Adults
- French pharma group Ipsen sees more asset purchases, U.S. growth