Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corp (ITEK.OQ)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2016||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|56||2014||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|66||2014||Vice President—Finance, Principal Financial and Accounting Officer, Treasurer, Secretary|
|57||2007||Executive Vice President, Chief Medical Officer|
- BRIEF-Inotek files for preliminary proxy statement for proposed merger with Rocket Pharmaceuticals
- BRIEF-Adage Capital Partners reports 5.55 pct stake in Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- BRIEF-Braden Leonard reports 5.6 pct passive stake in Inotek Pharmaceuticals as of Sept 13 - SEC Filing
- BRIEF-Inotek Pharmaceuticals announces merger agreement with Rocket Pharmaceuticals to advance pipeline of first-in-class gene therapies for rare diseases
- BRIEF-Inotek Pharmaceuticals qtrly loss per share $0.24