Itausa Investimentos Itau SA (ITSA3.SA)
R$ 0.28 (+2.43%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|47||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|58||2015||Chief Executive Officer, Vice Chairman of the Board, Director of Investor Relations|
|42||2016||Executive Vice President, Director|
|62||2016||Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Board|
- Exclusive: Engie, Mubadala, Macquarie groups bid for Petrobras pipelines - sources
- Brazil's Petros pension fund sells 5.7 pct of Itaúsa
- Brazil's Itausa reports consolidated 9-month net profit of 6.525 bln reais
- Brazil's J&F sale of Alpargatas gets antitrust nod -official gazette
- Brazil's Itausa rules out offer for BR Distribuidora stake