Ivanhoe Mines Ltd (IVN.TO)
19 Oct 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2018||Executive Co-Chairman of the Board|
|2018||Non-Executive Co-Chairman of the Board|
|70||2008||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|2018||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2009||Chief Financial Officer|
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- UPDATE 1-China's CITIC to buy 20 pct stake in Ivanhoe for C$723 mln
- China's CITIC to buy 20 pct stake in Ivanhoe for C$723 mln
- BRIEF-Ivanhoe Mines Reports Total Comprehensive Profit Of $3.9 Mln For Q1 2018
- BRIEF-Ivanhoe Mines Secures Long-Term Supply Of Treated Bulk Water For Platreef Platinum, Palladium, Nickel, Copper, Gold Mine In S.Africa