JD.com Inc (JD.OQ)
18 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|45||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|53||2013||Chief Financial Officer|
|42||2012||Chief Human Resource Officer, General Counsel|
|54||2015||Chief Technology Officer|
|48||2015||Chief Public Affairs Officer|
- China retailers slash iPhone prices after Apple sales warning
- Go-Jek's expansion hits roadblock as Philippines rejects ride-hailing application
- JD.com CEO will not face assault charges in Minnesota
- China stocks weaken on trade concerns, murky business outlook
- FOCUS-Grab, Go-Jek wage street fight for SE Asia 'super-app' supremacy