KLX Inc (KLXI.OQ)
19 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|78||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|60||2014||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|56||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President, Treasurer|
|2014||Vice President – Finance and Corporate Controller|
|2014||General Counsel, Vice President—Law and Human Resources|
- BRIEF-KLX Inc Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share $0.62
- BRIEF-KLX Inc - Boeing May Be Required To Pay KLX $175 Million As Deal Termination Fee
- Boeing to buy aerospace parts maker KLX for about $3.2 billion
- UPDATE 2-Boeing to buy aerospace parts maker KLX for about $3.2 bln
- BRIEF-Boeing To Acquire KLX Inc To Enhance Services Business Growth