Kongsberg Gruppen ASA (KOG.OL)
18 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2017||Chairman of the Board|
|51||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|50||2015||Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|48||2017||Acting Chief Financial Officer; Group Executive Vice President, Business Development and Strategy|
|53||Group Executive Vice President, Chief Administration Officer|
- NORWEGIAN STOCKS-Kongsberg, Hoegh and Questerre rise on deals, upgrades
- NORWEGIAN STOCKS-Gjensidige gains on Goldman upgrade, Kongsberg spikes on U.S. Navy deal
- NORWEGIAN STOCKS-Grieg Seafood up, Kongsberg Gruppen down in rising Oslo bourse
- BRIEF-Kongsberg Gruppen Announces Contract Worth Euro 124 Mln For NSM Missiles To Royal Malaysian
- BRIEF-Kongsberg Gruppen And Wilhelmsen Establish Shipping Company