Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd (KTKM.BO)
22 Feb 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2018||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|President, Group Chief Financial Officer|
|59||2018||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director|
|2016||Senior Executive Vice President, Company Secretary|
|57||2011||Joint Managing Director, Whole-Time Director|
- Indian shares largely flat; Kotak Mahindra drags
- Indian investors may join Brookfield's investment trust for East West Pipeline buy: report
- Indian investors may join Brookfield's investment trust for East West Pipeline buy - report
- UPDATE 1-India's Kotak Mahindra Bank profit climbs 23 pct on higher interest income
- India's Kotak Mahindra Bank third-quarter profit rises more than a fifth