Lear Corp (LEA.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2010||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|52||2018||President, Chief Executive Officer, Lead Director|
|57||2012||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|62||2011||Executive Vice President - Business Development, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary|
|44||2018||Executive Vice President and President - Seating|
- BRIEF-Lear Names Rashida Thomas Chief Diversity Officer
- BRIEF-Lear Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share $5.16
- BRIEF-Lear Corp CEO Matthew Simoncini's 2017 Compensation $14.8 Mln Vs $14.4 Mln
- BRIEF-Lear Appoints Frank C.Orsini EVP And And Jeneanne M. Hanley SVP
- BRIEF-Lear Increases Share Repurchase Authorization To $1.5 Bln, Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend By 40 Pct