Leoni AG (LEOGn.DE)
17 Aug 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2017||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|56||2018||Interim Spokesman of the Management Board, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board|
|49||2017||Second Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|60||2006||First Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative|
|46||2016||Member of the Management Board|
- German car parts maker Leoni to invest $38 mln in new plant in Bulgaria
- BRIEF-Leoni AG aims for double-digit percentage sales growth in 2020-interim CEO
- BRIEF-Leoni AG Interim CEO Says Expecting Sales Growth Of "Significantly" Above 10 Percent For 2019 And 2020
- BRIEF-Leoni Proposes Dividend Of 1.40 Euros Per Share
- BRIEF-Leoni Says Aldo Kamper Appointed CEO