Melia Hotels International SA (MEL.MC)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2016||Chairman of the Board|
|Chief Executive Officer, Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|2016||Chief Operating Officer|
|2016||Chief Human Resource Officer|
- Asset manager Aberdeen Standard to run first Cuba fund
- Despite hurricanes and Trump, Cuba retains charm for foreign tourism firms
- BRIEF-Melia Hotels International To Propose Dividend Of 0.1681 Euro Gross Per Share
- BRIEF-Melia Expands Portfolio In Arab Market With Hotels In Dubai And Marrakesh
- BRIEF-Melia To Open New Hotel In Thailand, Expands Asia Portfolio